Get ready for some soft, colorful, messy, moldable fun! Sprinkles plus cloud dough make for a festive activity, full of problem solving, sensory stimulation, basic engineering, and more!
- Oil (any taste-safe liquid oil will do, like canola or rice bran oil)
- Plastic bin or cookie sheet
- Various toys
- Molding cups
- Ice cream scoop
- Mix 4 cups flour with 1/2 cup oil. Rake with a fork or fingers till well blended.
- Mix in 1/2 cup of sprinkles.
- Dump in a bin or cookie sheet and let them go at it!
This is quite messy and will probably get all over your kids clothes and the floor. Luckily, it sweeps up easily and comes right off in the washing machine.